Saturday, March 2, 2002

Wood Gittin!

Ma and Pa go to git sum wood! Dave and I think we are still in good shape to lug wood. Joanna and Craig gave us wood from a couple of trees that have come down on their property. Thank you Joanna and Craig! We (er Dave and Craig) load up the trailer and the pickup (thanks to Craig and his tipping tractor) and then the trailer wheel becomes very low. Joanna and I had to talk about the chicken raising business so gathered eggs, talked Pampered Chef business and other sundry things. That was much harder than loading wood. Of course I couldn't be rude to Joanna's daughter, Anne Marie when she came so I had to visit. So Craig and Dave unload some wood and Dave and I left to put air in the tire. Nice trailer but as we drive home, if you went above 35 mph the wild swinging trailer causes the pickup to almost tip over. That was a long trip home....nice wood though. All in all.....great day, at least for some of us.

No comments: