Monday, November 17, 2003

New Job for Kyla and Weekend with Emmy

Kyla started a new job last week in the admissions office at the University of Oregon. Emma is in preschool at the UO so it works out well for them since Jed also works on campus in the Graduate School. Brian took Charo to her first Blazer game in Portland a week ago and I guess it was kind of non-spectacular.....not a lot of excitement. Dave and I kept Emmy all last weekend and took her to see "Brother Bear" with Brian and Charo. She loved that movie and I must say I really got a kick out of it also. I highly recommend it.

I had lunch with Sue Rich, an old friend, and as usual we laughed until our sides hurt with tales of my Baker visit. I saw my doctor for my knees and now I am doing some physical therapy to strengthen the muscles. Hopefully this will help. We kept Emmy again this last Saturday while Kyla and Jed went to a movie with GG and Grandad Max and then had dinner with all the kids. Happy birthday to Celina, Carrie, Patti, Tony and Jacob.

No comments: