Sunday, November 30, 2003

Thanksgiving

Barb and I made a quick trip to Vancouver on the 22nd to watch Jordie, Addie and Lexie for Pat and Kristi while they attended Pat's brothers wedding reception. They are a very busy little bunch of munchkins but we had fun. They are growing up so fast. On the 23rd all the kids came for dinner. The only other bit of news was we had a very nice Thanksgiving with Dave's family. Poor Kelli had the stomach flu on Wednesday so she wasn't feeling too great all weekend. Brian and Charo went to Baker for Thanksgiving and stayed with Loretta and Ralph. Charo met most, but not all of the family. She was feeling pretty overwhelmed but she thinks Baker is like the towns in all the old western movies. Of course there were lots of people wearing cowboy hats and boots so no wonder. I would have tried to make it out to Christmas shop a little but I was too tired from cooking all day Thursday so Dave and I just stayed home. We did manage to do a little on Sunday but not much. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.....I know I have much to be thankful for. Happy Birthday to Brett and Charo and Happy Anniversary to Ralph and Loretta.

No comments: